Have a question? Not a problem!
You can chat with our support team: start chat now
Or click on the live chat icon on the bottom right corn of this page when you are ready.
Keep in touch
You can always contact us through the following ways:
- Website: https://www.ahaspeed.net
- Email: email@example.com
- QQ: coming soon
- Telegram: https://t.me/ahaspeed
Frequently asked questions
How to install AHAspeed
Because of the nature of VPN software (changing proxy settings), the anti-virus or firewall might consider it as a threat. During the installation, if you encounter any warning prompts, please choose "allow", "agree", "trust" or similar actions. Otherwise, AHAspeed will not work as it couldn't gain access to change the proxy settings.
How to use AHAspeed
- While you try to login on a new device, if the device limit has been reached, you will get redirected to the "Unbind Device" page, from there you can unbind the devices
- Or, you can go to "Menu" -> "App Settings" -> "Device List", click on the device to unbind it.
We understand that sometimes we forget our passwords or even usernames. That is why we make it easy for you. Here is what you can do:
- Forgot username: contact us and provide the payment record screenshot to us.
- Forgot password: You can click on forgot password in the app.
Global Mode: Access everything with VPN. This might slow down some local websites & apps traffic.
Split Mode: Only use VPN when accessing common GEO blocked (China firewall blocked) websites, e.g. Google, Youtube, Netflix etc. When accessing Chinese websites, use local network without VPN.
You can change the routing mode under App Settings.
If you found certain websites or apps can't be accessed, please change your routing mode settings to "Global Mode".
Contact us if you have any other questions.
You can earn points by referring a friend, and then use points to redeem plans. These are the details:
- To get the "Referral Code" or "Referral Link", go to "Share & Gift", click on "Share Now". Then you can share it to your friends, publish it to your blog or social media websites.
- Upon a success referral, you will earn 1 point; Each point can redeem for a 1-day pass.
- After redemption, you can view your plans under "My Account".
- A successful referral requires: the referee downloads and uses the app. If your referee has downloaded the app but hasn't started using the app, your referral point will not be added into your account until the referee uses the app.
One of the most common reason that MacOS can't use VPN is because you didn't allow our App to use VPN system extension.
If you encounter this issue, please delete the app and reinstall it. During installation, carefully read the prompt message and click on "Open Security Preference", "Allow" or similar action.
These are the installation steps:
1. During installation, System will prompt two popups.
The first one: "AHAspeed" would like to add VPN Configurations, click on "Allow"; The second one: "System Extension Blocked", click on "Open Security Preferences".
2. Upon click on "Open Security Preference", you will be landed on "Security & Privacy" page.
You need to: click on "Lock" icon on the bottom left corner to start making changes; If you see a System Preferences prompt, click on "Use Password" or use Touch ID to allow it.
3. Click on "Allow" near the bottom right corner (After you click on Lock icon, allow becomes clickable)
The web version of the apps, e.g. Telegram, WhatsApp or Gmail, are using HTTPS, which is supported by split mode. The split mode can only change the routing mode for HTTP (port 80) and HTTPS (port 443). That is why you can access the web version.
For the app version, they might have used any ports. Hence you will need to do one of these steps:
- Use "Global Mode" in routing settings
- Change the proxy settings of the app, below is an example of changing proxy settings for LINE:
There are several common reasons:
- Slow local internet (without VPN on)
- Certain VPN server location has busy traffic
To troubleshoot the network issues, please follow the steps:
- Check your local network speed by disconnect the VPN;
- While keeping VPN disconnected, switch between WIFI, 4G, 5G to find the troubleshoot your network. E.g. if your wifi has poor connectivity, switch to your cellular 4G/5G.
- Disconnect VPN, switch to another region, and connect;
- If you like to stay in the same region, try disconnect and reconnect to the same region. Even you are selecting the same region, there are actually hundreds of servers behind a single region. Every time you connect, we will relocate a different server for you.
- You can repeat above steps until you find the best server for you.
There might be a few minutes delay on payment gateway. It happens sometimes. These are the details:
- We currently support: Alipay, Wechat QRCode Scanning Payment, Union Pay.
- If the payment was successfully made, but the plan is not showing under "My Account", please wait for 5 minutes, logout and login again.
- After above actions, if the problem persists, take a screenshot of the payment record and contact us.
You can always contact us through the following ways:
- Website: https://www.ahaspeed.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- QQ: coming soon
- Telegram: coming soon
We have found that, some users don't know which server to use after deciding which region to use.
To make it easier for you, we decide to show region only. AHAspeed will automatically select the best performance server within your selected region for you. These are the details:
- Location list only shows the regions. Under the hood, there are hundreds of servers within each region. Upon selecting a region, AHAspeed will connect you with the best performance server according to your network condition.
- If you don't like the connected server, you can always disconnect and re-connect to the same region, you will be connected to a different server.
- You can repeat above step until you are satisfied.
Yes. You can use AHAspeed for free forever as long as you perform "Daily Check-in". Everyday you can have 1 hour free time. You can also refer a friend. You get 1 point for each successful referral, which can be redeemed for a 1-day pass. These are the details:
- AHAspeed promises to provide daily check-in free VPN feature forever.
- New user gets 2 hours free time; you can get 1 hour free time the following day by checking in.
- There is no data limited on the free time, but you can only use the servers from free locations.
- You can earn points using our referral program, which can use to redeem plans.
Yes. You can connect multiple devices using one account. The # of devices is depended on the plan you purchased. These are the details:
- Doesn't matter which platform you signed up the account from, e.g. you signed up from android app, you can use the same account to login to iOS, macOS, or Windows app.
- Depends on the plan you bought, each plan supports different # of devices. One account can support unlimited devices in theory.
- If the # of connected devices is over limit, you will be prompted to unbind the other devices upon sign in.
- Each device can only register up to two accounts, regardless it is a computer or a phone.
Yes, we do! We offer 1-2 hours free trial time everyday. To start your free trial, please follow the steps:
- Download the app
- Register an account
- Click on "Daily Check-In" button on home page
Note: the free trial is limited time offer, it might be ended anytime without notice.
AHAspeed is first and foremost a privacy company and therefore stores no activity logs and no connection logs. AHAspeed also never stores any data that would allow anyone to trace a specific network activity or behavior back to an individual user.
Although there are free VPNs and proxy services, they are not recommended as they do not offer the same privacy and security benefits of a paid VPN. Many do not work as advertised, some may even sell your data, and most will leave your networks vulnerable to attack.
Our VPN security app provides an additional layer of security between your Mac and the internet so you can browse, shop, and stream content privately and securely. In addition to shielding your identity from online snooping or data mining, a VPN also unblocks websites and content that may not be readily available in your region due to censorship or firewalls from your school or office network.
While macOS provides the option to connect to a VPN server in System Preferences, it is technically not a VPN service. It is actually a conduit that connects to third-party VPN services like AHAspeed.
It’s easy! Simply choose a plan, download the AhaSpeed app from the App Store, open the app, and press the “On” button. Your connection is now encrypted.Loading...
A VPN on your Mac will ensure that when you go online, you can do so with privacy and security. By connecting to any of our VPN server locations you can hide your device's IP address, protect your data on unsecured Wi-Fi networks, and access blocked websites.
Using a VPN on your Windows PC will ensure that everything you do is secure. By connecting to any of our VPN server locations, you can replace your device‘s IP address with a different one, protect your data on unsecured Wi-Fi networks, and access censored sites and services.
While there are free VPNs for Windows available, they can’t match a service like AHAspeed, which provides optimized connections for superior speed, security, and stability, without any bandwidth caps. We keep your online traffic secure with strong encryption while offering 100+ global server locations to choose from. You’ll also have access to our 24/7 customer support via live chat and email.
It’s easy! Simply subscribe to AHAspeed, download the app to your device, and press the “On” button on the screen.
While Windows 10 and 11 have a built-in VPN client, it is technically not a VPN service and still requires you to connect to a third-party VPN like AHAspeed. It’s also not easy to set up. So in most cases you are better off using the AHAspeed app directly.
A VPN, or virtual private network, when you connect to the internet is the best way to protect your privacy. In addition to encrypting your online activity and protecting your personal information from third-party interception, AHAspeed can also help you defeat censorship by making you appear to be in a different country.
Using a VPN on your Android will ensure that everything you do is secure. By connecting to any of our huge network of VPN server locations, you can replace your device‘s IP address with a different one, protect your data on unsecured Wi-Fi networks, and access censored sites and services.
A VPN, or virtual private network, adds a layer of security between your Android and the internet. In addition to encrypting your online activity and protecting your personal information from third-party interception, AHAspeed can also help you defeat censorship by making you appear to be in a different country.
There are many benefits of using VPN. These are the most common reasons:
- Security on Public Wi-Fi
- Hide your IP and tru location
- Data Privacy From Your Internet Service Provider, Apps and Services You Use
- Access Geo-Blocked Websites
- Bypass Internet Censorship
- Access to Any Content Anywhere
Getting a VPN app is hassle-free! Install AHAspeed on your Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, and enjoy a safe, secure, encrypted online experience.
Download the app for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac.
Register an account
Connect with a click to enjoy the internet privately and securely.
We recommend that you connect to the VPN every time you go online to keep your data and browsing activity private and secure from your internet service provider, Wi-Fi operator, and others. A VPN scrambles your traffic in an encrypted tunnel so not even your ISP can read it, and it also lets you change your IP address, which prevents your real address from being used to identify, track, or locate you.
VPNs are legal in the vast majority of jurisdictions around the world and are widely used by individuals and companies to protect their data, including in countries with highly restrictive governments. Even where VPNs might be seen as discouraged, many governments tacitly endorse their use by officials, academics, or businesses to stay competitive in an interconnected world. It is simply not practical for countries to ban all VPNs.
Of course, illegal online activity is always illegal, whether you are using a VPN or not.
As more and more digital activity—including banking, browsing, and messaging—happens on mobile devices, it becomes increasingly essential to use a VPN to protect your data, especially when using public Wi-Fi. And people who like to stream video and music on their mobile devices will appreciate having all the same entertainment options on the go that they enjoy with a VPN at home.
While there are free VPNs for iPhone available, they can’t match a service like AHAspeed, which provides optimized connections for superior speed, security, and stability, without any bandwidth caps. We keep your online traffic secure with strong encryption while offering 100+ global server locations to choose from. You’ll also have access to our 24/7 customer support via live chat and email.
The iPhones have the VPN feature built in. But in order to have VPN service, you need to connect to VPN server and iPhones don't provide the VPN server.
While iPhones provide the option to connect to a VPN server in the phone’s Settings, it is technically not a VPN service and still requires you to connect to a third-party VPN service like AHAspeed.
It’s easy! Simply choose a plan, download the AHAspeed app from the App Store, open the app, and press the “On” button. Your connection is now encrypted.
Having a VPN on your iOS device will ensure that everything you do is secure. By connecting to any of our 100+ VPN server locations you can change your device’s IP address, protect your data on unsecured Wi-Fi networks, and access blocked content.
A VPN, or virtual private network, adds a layer of security between your iOS device and the internet, protecting you from online snooping, interference, and censorship. With AHAspeed, you can stream, shop online, and browse the internet privately and securely.
VPN stands for virtual private network, a secure tunnel between two or more devices.
Connecting to a VPN gives you an encrypted connection to the internet. This allows you to stay private, stay secure, and access the online content you want—no matter where you are.